Infusion treatments are non-invasive aesthetic treatments in Singapore that go deeper than our skincare, nourishing our skin with beneficial nutrients at a deeper level for improved absorption by our skin.
Infusion treatments use the help of aesthetic devices to deeply hydrate and treat our skin in a way that skincare cannot. During an infusion treatment, a special device is first used to exfoliate our skin before deeply penetrating molecules of serums below our skin’s surface to target our skin concerns, such as:
Firming and hydrating
How do infusion
We need to first remove unhealthy dead skin cells – be it an exfoliating scrub or laser treatment – for infusion treatments to be effective. This is to remove the grime and dirt on our skin’s surface which can block the skin’s ability to absorb the serums.
During infusion, a no-downtime treatment, a serum with active ingredients targeted at your skin’s concern is gently pushed into your skin. This is often done with an iontophoresis device which uses electric pulses to penetrate your skin, delivering the serum to where it is needed most.
How you select your infusion treatment depends on your skin’s concern as each infusion treatment uses different serums to target problem areas. Infusion treatments can:
- Heal photodamaged skin
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Lighten blemishes and scars
- Even out skin tone
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that is capable of delivering a multitude of benefits. Infusing our skin with vitamin C through iontophoresis helps:
- Prevent wrinkles from forming
- Counter photodamage
- Aid collagen production
- Lighten pigments and blemishes
- Heal acne-related blemishes
- Fight acne
When combined with an anti-ageing glycolic acid peel, the skin renewal process for skin rejuvenation takes place faster.
The HydraFacial is known for its Vortex-patented tips that suck impurities and oil from our pores while infusing nourishing serums into our skin at the same time. This synergistic action not only clears congested pores and blocked oil glands, it ensures our skin absorbs the active skincare ingredients offered by the HydraFacial to:
- Treat acne and acne scars
- Smoothen wrinkles and fine lines
- Hydrate and rejuvenate dry, ageing skin
This treatment is best combined with an anti-ageing glycolic acid peel which speeds up the skin renewal process to rejuvenate your skin.
The Rejuran Tone-Up Booster combines six active ingredients to boost collagen production for firming, regenerating, and deeply hydrating the skin at the same time. It is often recommended as a post-laser treatment since polydeoxyribonucleotides (PDRN) – one of the active ingredients in the booster – is known for its regeneration, anti-inflammatory, and skin healing properties.
PDRN also stimulates fibroblasts to kickstart the production of collagen. When the Rejuran Tone-Up Booster is paired with a rejuvenating laser treatment, it can:
- Soothe and heal post-laser skin
- Promote and speed up growth of fresh and healthy new skin
- Reverse signs of ageing
- Brighten dull skin
- Improve skin texture
The Rejuran Tone-Up Booster contains:
- PDRN stimulates fibroblasts to kickstart the production of collagen.
- Tranexamic acid is a depigmentation agent that stops chemical pathways in our skin that causes pigmentation. It is useful for treating melasma and solar lentigines (age spots).
- Glutathione lightens pigmentation and evens out skin tone, resulting in brighter, healthier skin that glows.
- Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) for collagen synthesis. It is also an antioxidant for protecting our skin from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) for retaining moisture and promoting skin hydration.
Panthenol for soothing our skin from environmental irritants.
*The use of these treatments is dependent on the clinical assessment and judgement of a medical professional. Please consult a medical doctor for an informed discussion on the use of these treatments.